The Nomination Committee is established in accordance with the Articles of Association in Europris ASA. The Nomination Committee shall be independent of the Board of Directors and the Management of the company, and its composition shall ensure the shareholders’ interests.
The Nomination Committee shall make recommendations to the general meeting regarding election of shareholder-elected members of the Board of Directors, remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors, election of members to the Nomination Committee and remuneration to the members of the Nomination Committee.
Members of the Nomination Committee, including the chairperson of the committee, are elected by the general meeting for a period of two years.
The Nomination Committee is composed of three members:
- Sverre Leiro (chairperson), 2018
- Mai-Lill Ibsen, 2018
- Tom Rathke, 2019
For dialogue with the Nomination Committee of Europris, shareholders can submit an e-mail to email@example.com.
Proposals to nominate candidates for the Board of Directors and Nomination Committee of Europris should also be submitted to the Nomination Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board of Directors in Europris has established an Audit Committee as a preparatory and advisory committee for the Board in questions concerning accounting, audit and finance. In particular, the Audit Committee shall:
- Monitor the financial reporting process, the effectiveness of Europris’ internal control, internal audit and risk management system and the statutory audit of the annual and consolidated accounts
- Monitor and review the independent auditor’s qualifications and independence and Europris’ internal accounting function; and
- Monitor Europris’ compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and Europris’ compliance with its governance policies
The Audit Committee is composed of three members, all of whom are independent of Europris’ management team:
- Hege Bømark (chairperson)
- Tom Vidar Rygh
- Carl Christian Westin Jansson
The Audit Committee reports and makes recommendations to the Board, but the Board retains responsibility for implementing such recommendations.
The Board of Directors has established a Remuneration Committee, comprising of three Directors:
- Tom Vidar Rygh (chairperson)
- Bente Sollid Storehaug
- Tone Fintland
The Remuneration Committee is a preparatory and advisory committee for the Board in questions relating to Europris’ remuneration of the management. The purpose of the Remuneration Committee is to report and make recommendations to the Board, but the Board retains responsibility for implementing such recommendations.